Your time is better consumed improving your website or application, not operating your infrastructure! The anchor can handle all in-house SysAdmin or Ops team would – and if you’re building DevOps skills, we can assist with infrastructure and deployment automation too.
Anchor’s AWS teams work in three different time zones, so you don’t require to fret that your website or app is in support of a sluggish SysAdmin who’s been woken from her sleep; our staff are equipped and provide 24x7x365.
And unlike other providers, we’re dedicated to keeping your costs to a minimum — as evidenced in our pricing structure below. We’ve spent in AWS cost reduction tooling to ensure you’re getting the best possible value from Anchor — and Amazon Web Services.
Deploying to Amazon Web Services (AWS) now gives your business a huge advantage regarding uptime and manageability, but you nevertheless have an infrastructure to monitor and manage. This is where Abacasys comes in, monitoring and maintenance tailored particularly for AWS.
Abacasys is expert at providing operational and automation support for AWS customers. We wrap together a suite of trusted and tested AWS-focused tools with a 24/7 technical response team staffed by AWS certified engineers.
Abacasys, Monitoring & Support tailored particularly to support critical production systems running on AWS.
AWS Monitoring & Response
- 24/7 monitoring & response with complicated SLA tiers.
- 15 minute response time on urgent priority.
- 4-hour response on high priority.
- One day response on normal priority.
- Collaboration to build smart run books for predefined remediation.
- Optimized monitor and quick definitions built specifically for AWS environments.
- Centralized portal with ticketing, information base, and single-sign-on to other tools.
- Capability of full monitoring of AWS resources, as well as many traditional applications such as databases and web servers.
- Monitoring for AWS resources related to RDS, API Gateway, Lambda, Redshift, Elastic Load Balancing, & more
- Centralized log selection & monitoring.
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 engineering partners to manage runbook actions as well as ad-hoc troubleshooting.
- Monitoring & support by engineers who know serverless.
- Every team segment and support engineer has AWS expertise.
- Convenient on chat for real-time collaboration and support.
- High-level recommendations and beneficial practices for AWS architecture and security.
Proactive Managed Support
- Develop and perform server updates and maintenance plan.
- Server updates and other regular maintenance handled proactively.
- Cause analysis on general alerts to decrease noise and eliminate common issues.
- Common user-requested maintenance tasks involved (user account updates, new firewall rules, etc.)
Send us a message